Saturday, December 30, 2006

What Philosopy Do You Follow?

One of the cooler quizzes out there IMO. Never knew a term like Kantianism even existed.

In line with my previous summary of myself according to these curios, should I add "follower of Kant (since the term "Kantianist" apparently does not exist)" to the list?

Long live Immanuel!


You scored as Kantianism. Your life is guided by the ethical model of Kantianism: You seek to have consistent laws rule your actions, and your will is directed by reason.



"I do not, therefore, need any penetrating acuteness to see what I have to do in order that my volition be morally good. Inexperienced in the course of the world, incapable of being prepared for whatever might come to pass in it, I ask myself only: can you also will that your maxim become a universal law?"

--Immanuel Kant



More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...

Kantianism


90%

Existentialism


90%

Justice (Fairness)


85%

Strong Egoism


70%

Hedonism


70%

Utilitarianism


60%

Nihilism


60%

Divine Command


25%

Apathy


20%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com

posted by Ocnarf @ 3:41 AM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home