Sunday, November 19, 2006

Weak End? Well, Not Really.

(NOTE: The following thoughts may or may not make any sense. It's just some stuff I have to get out of my system because I don't have the effort to make them into coherent paragraphs. Yes, it's kinda like bowel movement.)

Alive and awake after my first real sleep since Wednesday night.

Good deed for the weekend: playing tour guide to friends from Sorsogon, Abra, Cagayan de Oro and Las PiƱas.

Preferring coffee and donuts to an arcade videoke session means we're growing up, or at least maturing a bit.

Tulips are freaking expensive.

There's a fine line between being sarcastic and really meaning it, and people will usually get it wrong.

I'm surprised that this week and weekend have been alcohol-free, despite the batch meeting each other again after weeks of routine and extreme loneliness. No, sipping off JV's glass of that weird blue juice doesn't count.

Ballroom dancing, here I (and my partner, who people say I'm too tall for) come.

posted by Ocnarf @ 3:38 PM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home