Sunday, October 15, 2006

Self-Discourse + Rants I Just Have to Get Out of My System

"She doesn't want to talk to me."

"Well, what is it about you that makes her not want to talk to you?"

"I intimidate her."

"Come again?"

"I intimidate her. Talking to me scares her."

"I see."

"Now tell me, how am I supposed to make this thing fucking work out if she can't even fucking talk to me!?"

+++

This relationship thing is a drag.

I want a copy of Sino Sikat?'s album once it comes out.

I want to fix the Dragon Heart Dojo L5R deck.

Pen and Chaba and I have been so emo over the past few days.

Nostalgia, thy name is Michael.

Pen got me thinking: Are blogs simply online diaries that you don't really mind other people reading, or are they more of a reader-ish thing?

My (bootleg) Forehead Protector is my new favorite object.

Comm Arts people are abusing Unlimitxt.

I love poetry. It's a shame she doesn't.

I want to be able to read even faster.

I don't know how to end this post.

So maybe I'll just end it like THIS.

posted by Ocnarf @ 12:57 AM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home