Friday, November 03, 2006

Love Is All Around Us...

And it kills me. Yes, exactly the way it kills Holden Caulfield.

Problem is, I'm not surrounded by phonies. In fact, I don't believe I could be surrounded by a truer bunch of people. Trouble is, that still doesn't do anything about the stated fact.

It doesn't really help when you've been reading Gabriel Garcia Marquez' "Love in the Time of Cholera" the entire afternoon and listening to your dad's playlist all evening (which has stuff from Air Supply to James Ingram to Teri de Sario to Whitney Houston to Zsa Zsa Padilla) before switching to your own (which currently seems to consist of nothing but Michael Learns to Rock and Panic! At the Disco) while typing this entry out. Thank God for "Pokemon: the Johto Journeys", the one thing I did today that wasn't connected in any way to the "L-word" (as Jessica Zafra lovingly calls it). Sucks though, with all the new Pokemon, I can't even guess the "Who's That Pokemon" part anymore. Oh, and DTRI Carabao Chocomilk that starts tasting like ice cream when you freeze it.

No, the breakup drama doesn't help either.

I've finally accepted that drama makes the world go 'round. At least it does in the world BA Communication Arts batch '05 has constructed.

...

(I promised myself I would write something tonight. Too bad it's still a bit too senti-dramatic for my taste.)

(God, I miss this blog's "glory days".)

posted by Ocnarf @ 1:01 AM   1 have spoken

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger krista said...

break up.

?

i thought the juice just came from outerspace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home