Saturday, December 09, 2006

What Clan Are You?

What Clan are you?

It's official: I miss L5R.

I miss the Scorpion Clan, the first (and arguably the most difficult) clan I played with.

I miss defeating opponents in the Scorpion's chosen method: slanderous politics and "conveniently"-timed ninja assassinations.

If there's one thing I kind of regret leaving behind for studying in eLBi, it would probably be this.

Dammit, I want a ninja deck.

On a brighter note, after many months, I've finally finished Marquez' "Love in the Time of Cholera". Annoying. Guess it shows just how depressing love became for me, since I couldn't (read: not "didn't want to", just "couldn't) read more than a few pages before I'd get too annoyed and put the book down. Chaba's right, we'd probably die if we read the whole thing again while depressed.

posted by Ocnarf @ 1:49 PM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home