Friday, October 21, 2005

Diary of a Zombie Insomniac, Part III

Sembreak.

A time for some well-deserved rest, without worrying about deadlines, tests and other shit. "Balik Buhay-Baboy", in short.

Why the hell, then, does my body (or whatever's left of it) still insist on not sleeping enough, when I clearly have enough time to do so these days?

If we don't ever sleep again, so much the better. That way we can get more out of life." - Jose Arcadio Buendia ("One Hundred Years of Solitude" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez)


Comforting words from a master of surreal writing. I'd actually cry if my tear ducts weren't dead.

Am I getting more out of this life, even though it doesn't seem to be worth getting more of?

Only time will tell. But then again, time has never really been on my side.

posted by Ocnarf @ 12:34 AM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home