Friday, August 19, 2005

Diary of a Zombie Insomniac, Part I

What the fuck am I doing at a computer shop at 5 o' clock in the morning!?

Oh yeah, I'm typing my due later (10 AM, to be exact) philosophy paper out. Ask a stupid question...

"An Analysis on Philosophical Analysis During Medieval and Renaissance Times". Nice, long title for the teacher. Gives the illusion that I actually spent time in researching for the damn subject.

Time. You never have enough of it these days. This from somebody who still has to get accustomed to three hours of sleep everyday. It's a good thing I wear glasses, makes the eyebags less noticeable.

Damn, I could have been a vampire. Instead, I'm this blank-stared zombie, day and night. Vampires are way cooler; they get to do all those feats of acrobatic prowess, plus they look great in black. All zombies do is move in that crappy stop-motion of theirs, until in comes a guy with a shotgun and pumps their undead faces full of lead, which makes me wonder: do zombies ever feel anything when all that shot hits them? Guess not. Seems to me all zombies are good for is bleeding all the way down into their second death, or whatever they call it.

Now all I have to do is post this in my blog and wait for a man with a loaded shotgun to find me.

... or maybe go look for some coff- nah. *yawn*

posted by Ocnarf @ 12:48 PM   2 have spoken

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Hamster Friend said...

ZOMG! t3h living dead! O_O

You wouldn't like being a vampire. They get too hungry and angsty and bitter. Plus, all of them turned gay after Anne Rice wrote. :P

On a side note, I heard there's some pretty nifty zombification rituals in Voodoo. Wouldn't know if our local arbularyos have anything similar.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Ocnarf said...

LOL.

I still believe, though, that being an angsty metrosexual is better than being a numb entity that sits up all night, writing.

At least the vampires can pass themselves off as goth rockstars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home