Monday, June 13, 2005

First post/Happy B-day to me!

Yay, I finally got up and made a blog, after months of procrastination due to an annoyingly slow internet connection.

Why do I want a blog, you ask?

Well, I... don't know, to be honest.

Maybe it's because I need an outlet of sorts, something with which I can record memories and thoughts with (writing in a notebook/pad is kinda old, and I tend to lose them anyway) .

Maybe I thought it would be good for me, being a communications-type student and all... well, maybe not.

Maybe it's because I thought it would be dramatic that if I did make a blog, I could put the first post up on my birthday, something like,

Est. Jun 13 2005 <--(Dramatic, no?)

Or maybe I'm just bored. Again.

Like I said, I don't know. Basta may blog na ako.

Yey.

Wala lang.

posted by Ocnarf @ 9:32 PM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home