Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lost

I like wandering.

Just yesterday I spent about two hours doing nothing but walking around the UPLB campus, just taking all the scenery in. After all, I really had nothing to do at the time: I didn't know anyone in my dorm yet, orientation was tomorrow, blah blah blah.

Walking around with no destination is a sort of meditative activity for me. With no goal to reach, a person has time to enjoy the walk itself, something people neglect often these days. I even remember purposely getting myself lost in the various alleyways of Greenhills once, just so I could just walk around for hours at a time and enjoy the freedom of not being bound by a time limit and a destination.

Call me weird, but I enjoy getting lost every now and then. It's in being lost that I get time to find myself.

posted by Ocnarf @ 1:48 PM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home