Friday, March 14, 2008

Post-gig (old ramblings I almost forgot about)

It was in the middle of the van ride home where their family decided on a midnight snack of burgers fries and sundaes while there was enough pica-pica in the gig to keep one full until the next morning so I decided on just coke to wash off the five-and-a-half beers and they gave me a large one which I sipped thoughtfully while I talked with the older niece about people’s tastes in music while the younger niece was resting on my lap and it was this way all the way up to antipolo at four o’ clock in the morning and while she talked about guns n’ roses and my chemical romance and while she dreamed in my lap about a world without the noise pollution of a thousand amplifiers blasting the anger of a hundred fledgling rock gods I sipped my coke and felt the liquid sugar stream through my alcohol-laced blood and thought and thought some more and finally decided that I want to have a family of my own someday

posted by Ocnarf @ 7:35 PM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home