Sunday, March 09, 2008

Se7enmeme

Because I am tagged by Pen (and probably Elaine, but I was really busy at the time).

Seven things that scare you:

1. Balloons, especially those that look inflated to near-bursting
2. Hypodermic needles, which is why I won't be having any piercings anytime soon
3. Sleeping in a dark room with a light on and a bunch of moving shadows in the next room
4. Centipedes, especially the ones with big fangs
5. Cigarette smoke (more of hate than fear, actually)
6. People who wallow in self pity and get high on all the attention they get from it
7. The idea that I might lose my hearing (and not be able to listen to music) someday

Seven things you like the most:

1. Pandas
2. Transformers
3. Magic: the Gathering
4. RTS computer games
5. Doughnuts
6. Books
7. Notebooks

Seven important things in your room:

1. Bookshelf
2. CD collection
3. Transformers collection (still growing)
4. Wardrobe
5. Complete set of (the short-lived) Culture Crash Comics
6. Full-body mirror
7. Big bed

Seven random facts about you:

1. Already had typhoid, chicken pox, mumps and hepatitis A and all my wisdom teeth removed
2. Despite all my seemingly bone-breaking activity, I've never sprained or broken anything
3. I'm an M2M fan
4. My email address and first blog's title came from my favorite Magic: the Gathering cards
5. Can write in Futhark (Old Norse runic script)
6. Read the first Harry Potter book in three nights
7. Taught my brother how to play the drums

Seven things you plan to do before you die:

1. Skydive
2. Learn to play the saxophone
3. Write a novel
4. Create my own alcoholic cocktail using arnibal and/or honey and/or panutsa
5. Become the first Filipino Nobel Prize for Literature laureate
6. Teach high school English
7. Have a son, name him Melquiades, and make him read One Hundred Years of Solitude when he gets older, so that he gets to learn just how uniquely cool his name actually is


Seven things you can do:

1. Sleep for 18 hours straight
2. Play the drums
3. Burp-talk
4. Handstand/Handwalk
5. Ride a bike no-handed
6. Tie a cherry stem with my tongue
7. Totally freak/creep someone out by simply staring at them

Seven things you can’t do:

1. Go on real all-nighters. I have to at least nap for five minutes every few hours
2. Play the guitar, but I don't really have any plans to learn
3. Eat more than two bars of white chocolate, I get queasy
4. Smile a sincere smile. My smiles always look sarcastic or exaggerated
5. Write neatly
6. Draw and cut in a straight line
7. Cook

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:

1. Nice eyes
2. Enough tolerance to tolerate my assholeness
3. A wit that is smartass enough to counter my smartassery when needed
4. A sense of humor. Or else the numerous jokes bubbling in the soup of my head will have to stay there
5. Being well-read. Talking about nothing but books and writing all day is actually fun. More people should do it
6. Strong tolerance to alcohol
7. Nice taste in music. I mean, even pop is good, as long as it's in moderation

Seven things you say the most:

1. Weh
2. Kainis
3. Putang ina (and its various contractions)
4. Shit
5. Ano ba?
6. Kumusta ka naman?
7. Anong drama mo?

(so yeah, I cuss and asshole people a lot)

Seven celebrity crushes:
(okay, the first three are bringing out the homo in me)

1. Ben Gibbard
2. Johnny Depp
3. Brandon Boyd
4. Kelly Misa (do models count?)
5. Anne Hathaway
6. Hayden Panettiere
7. Renee Zellweger

Seven people you tag:

The first se7en who read this post. Will list them when they do.

posted by Ocnarf @ 6:14 PM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home