Sunday, March 09, 2008

Because I will never be able to resist the allure of music surveymemes

RULES:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.

NO CHEATING!

1. How are you feeling today?

Fat Boy Slim - Weapon of Choice ("Don't be shocked by the tone of my voice")

2.Will you get far in life?

Death Cab for Cutie - Passenger Seat ("With my feet on the dash the world doesn't matter")

3. How do your friends see you?

Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer (Halfway there!)

4.Will you get married?

Sandwich - Butterfly Carnival (No idea how this answer goes)

5. What is your best friend's theme song?

Incubus - When It Comes (Walking pile of tension)

6. What is the story of your life?

Incubus - Wish You Were Here (I do, in fact)

7. What was high school like?

Robbie Williams - She's The One (There was no 'she' back then)

8.How can you get ahead in life?

Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit (I have few enough vices as is, so this must be talking about my bad habits)

9. What is the best thing about your friends?

Five for Fighting - Easy Tonight ("You wore hearts for me")

10. What is today going to be like?

Savage Garden - Crash and Burn (More like 'crash and chill and stuff my face with chocolate', actually)

11.What is in store for the weekend?

One Republic - Apologize (Apologize for what?)

12. What song describes you?

M2M - Everything You Do (I wanna go oo oo aa aa!)

13.To describe your grandparents?

Tori Amos - Sleeps With Butterflies (Maybe my father's side grandmother, who is 'sleeping')

14. How is your life going?

Joe - Somebody Gotta Be On Top (JOE HORNY PLAYER SONG WTF)

15. What song will they play at your funeral?

Mae - Runaway ("Reach out you can go overboard if you want to")

16. How does the world see you?

Incubus - Circles ("What would it mean to you that it'll come back around again?")

17. Will you have a happy life?

Europe - The Final Countdown ("We're leaving ground will things ever be the same again?")

18. What do your friends really think of you?

Kaskade - Steppin' Out (Love this song, but I don't know if it's supposed to refer to me or to my friends)

19.Do people secretly lust after you?

Gym Class Heroes - Shoot Down the Stars ("And we bring ourselves down and build ourselves up in disappointment")

20. How can I make myself happy?

Mae - Someone Else's Arms ("I just wanna wake up in someone else's arms")

21. What should you do with your life?

Incubus - Earth to Bella Pt. 1 ("Before you swim you gotta be okay to sink")

22. Will you ever have children?

Soulja Boy - Crank Dat (LOL wut)

23. How do you picture yourself 5 years from now?

Typecast - Breathe Through the Glass ("The day has ended and so has life")

24. What is best to describe your special someone?

La Caution - A La Menthe (No lyrics to quote here, so I dunno how this answer works)

25. What is in store for you in this world?

Paramore - Pressure (Will I ever be free from it, anyway?)

26. What would your life be 10 years from now?

M2M - Give A Little Love (Moar LOL wut)

27. Will you be successful?

Bryan Adams - I Will Be Right Here Waiting for You (So how is waiting related? LOL wut)

28. How was your childhood?

The String Quartet - Yellow (Happy, string-quartet happy)

29. What song best describes your mood right now?

Black Eyed Peas - Fly Away (I so do miss those vivid flying dreams of mine)

30. How was it answering this survey?

The String Quartet - Screaming Infidelities (Mellowing out)

...

Wurd, to say the least.

posted by Ocnarf @ 2:29 PM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home