Sunday, November 13, 2005

Reg was absolute Hell...

... as usual.

Waiting for hours in the sweltering heat for a piece of paper with a few stamp marks on it is hardly anyone’s idea of spending an entire morning and afternoon. I actually considered myself lucky for being able to complete reg that day (with a lot of help from my friends, who were kind enough to save my spot in a line that wound around the entire building).

At least things got better on the trip home.

Saw my muse in the bus going home. She waved hi, and sat down two seats in front of me. Wish I hadn't accompanied my dormmate on the trip home, the seat beside mine would've been empty. Oh well...

I confess, I enjoyed watching her from my two-seat distance. Just watching. She looked so cute, her head bobbing from side to side in a seemingly futile attempt to stay awake in spite of all the spent energy and boredom from reg and the trip itself.

What I learned that day: my muse lives in the Metro, not in Los Banos.

*Disclaimer: Feel free to disregard and/or forget anything and/or everything I have just written.

posted by Ocnarf @ 12:17 AM   2 have spoken

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

haha! uuuuyyyy.... stalker! =)

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Ocnarf said...

FYI, kilala ko siya. She just has no idea that her existence has a greater significance on my being than she thinks. Ü

(OMG, did I just write this!?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home