Sunday, March 18, 2007

<3-ing Heroes

(Warning: Link-spoilers)

After two haggard weekends, I've finally been given the chance to spend the weekend in my preferred bum fashion: lazy afternoon, iced decaf, box of Go Nuts donuts, and the first eleven episodes of "Heroes". Series is so damn awesome. <3 Claire Bennet for staying cute after turning into a gory mess almost every episode, and <3 Hiro Nakamura for being the all-powerful geek every powerless geek (read: every geek) wants to be.

Sigh, what I wouldn't give to be a writer-alcoholic version of Isaac Mendez, that way I wouldn't worry over papers as much as I'd worry over hangovers. And liver damage.

...

Why does almost every "Heroes" post on the net have to sooner or later degenerate into an "I wish I had superpowers" post? And why is this post no exception? Dammit.

...

Somebody please help my lazy ass find the other episodes.

posted by Ocnarf @ 3:26 AM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home