Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tagged...

... by Ilia.

1. You're stuck inside Farenheit 451. What book do you want to be?
Catcher in the Rye (Salinger)

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
That's the most desperate form of escapism I've ever heard of.

3. The last books you bought were:
Haunted (Palanhiuk), The Salmon of Doubt (Adams), been wanting to buy Metamorphosis (Kafka) for some time

4. The last books given to you were:
The Everything Learning Latin Book (Prior) & 501 Latin Verbs (Prior & Wohlberg)

5. Three books that would have made more of a difference in life had I read them years earlier:
Lord of the Flies (Golding), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Adams), The Celestine Prophecy (Redfield)

6. Three books I borrowed and don't want to return anymore:
Only one, actually: Innocent Erendira and other stories (Marquez)

7. Three books I wanted to like more:
Tuesdays with Morrie (Albom), Gai-Jin (Clavell), Thus Spake Zarathustra (Nietzsche)

8. Three books I pretended to have read:
I don't pretend to read.

9. Three books I am happy I bought last year:
The second, third and fourth books of the Hitchhiker's Guide series (Adams)

10. Three books I wish I had written:
Love in the Time of Cholera (Marquez), Halupi: Essays on Philippine Culture (Alvina & Sta. Maria), Sophie's World (Gaarder)

I tag: YOU, reader. *evil laugh*

posted by Ocnarf @ 12:36 AM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home