Saturday, October 25, 2008

First Verses (Play me, I'm a game)

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.

Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing. See which of your friends can name the most songs.

Step 3: Bold/strike out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.

Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING! (Srsly)

Step 5: If you like the game post your own.

(Obviously, I can't include the instrumental tracks in the playlist. Darn.)

1. Today is a winding road
Thats taking me to places that I didnt want to go
Today in the blink of an eye
Im holding on to something and I do not know why
I tried

2. You keep your riches and I'll sew my stitches,
You can't make me think like you, mundane
I've got a message for all those who think that they
Can etch his words inside my brain

3. Nandyan ka palagi
Niyayakap ako
Nandyan ka palagi
Hinahagkan ako

4. The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake

5. You must've fallen from the sky
You must've shattered on the runway
You brought so many to life
And now you're by yourself

6. Napanood kita kanina sa loob ng TV
Sabi mo “hello” sa akin
Ako ay nabighani
Sabi mo ay babalik ka
Pagkatapos ng commercial
Kay tagal kong naghintay
Muntik na akong magpakamatay

7. I don't wanna lose you,
I don't wanna use you
Just to have somebody by my side
And I don't wanna hate you
I don't wanna take you
But I don't wanna be the one to cry

8. You said you made us in the middle of the afternoon
While we said we're frustrated
But you tried to take us
"Go on, get ready, cause it's coming soon" you said
Well no thanks, we'll make it

9. Finally someone let me out of my cage.
Now time for me is nothing 'cause I'm counting no age.
No, I couldn't be there. No, you shouldn't be scared.
I'm good at repairs and I'm under each snare.
Intangible, bet you didn't think, so I command you to.
Panoramic view, look I'll make it all manageable.
Pick and choose, sit and lose, all you different crews.
Chicks and dudes, who you think is really kicking tunes?

10. Smoking with the homies
That's all he do
Always hanging out
Losing money playing See Low
Every night out at the Go-Go
He don't slap around
But it's in his plan
He gotta be the man
Never show you no respect
He mess with all your friends

11. There's a party at 8:02, don't be late
Hurry up, hurry up, and be ready don't make us wait
I know you know the place, so please don't hesitate
Or waste any time, there you'll find your rhythm

12. When you're on a holiday
You can't find the words to say
All the things that come to you
And I want to feel it too

13. Liar liar,
You're such a great big liar
With the tallest tales
That I have ever heard
Fire fire,
You set my soul on fire
Laughing in the corner
As it burns

14. Check the waves
Crashing down right by the sand
Feel the water go through my empty hands
'Cause today is mine
No troubles in my mind
Out this cynical world, ooh
Out this cynical world

15. Out here we don't hear anything
But the clicking of the rain
Against the leaves
And the way each other breathes

16. Eyes wide open all the time
Just like a drugstore in the city
Where she walks the streets at night
Time keeps ticking, like an ocean through a sieve
Ever onward, ever forward in a march

17. And here we go again
With all the things we said
And not a minute spent
To think that we'd regret
So we just take it back
These words that hold our breath
Forget the things we swore we meant

18. K fyne k kalang
Bantan-on tiguwang dili mahimutang
K fyne k kalang
Kumagko gikubalan dili mahimutang

19. We watched the season
Pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Before the gold and the glamour have been replaced
Another sun-soaked season fades away

20. Can you hear me
Hear me screaming
Breaking in the muted skies
This thunder heart
Like bombs beating
Echoing a thousand miles

21. If I kiss you where it's sore
If I kiss you where it's sore
Will you feel better, better, better
Will you feel anything at all

22. Do you remember
When we fell in love
We were so young
And innocent then
Do you remember
How it all began
It just seemed like heaven
So why did it end?

23. Nagtatanong ang isip
Di raw maintindihan
Kung anong nararamdaman
Dapat mong malaman
Sa puso ko'y ikaw lamang
Ang nag iisa

24. Perfect by nature
Icons of self indulgence
Just what we all need
More lies about a world that

25. Baby won't you tell me why
There is sadness in your eyes
I don't wanna say goodbye to you
Love is one big illusion
I should try to forget
But there is something left
In my head

26. These colours will not change
You change the way I see them
These words will fade
Can you explain
Why you hate them
We are the same

27. Really thought that I
Could live without you
Really thought that I
Could make it on my own
Sent you away
Yeah, I said I didn't need you
I let you go, I let you go, I let you go

28. They say I'm different
But they don't understand,
That there's a bigger problem
That's much more in demand
We're got world hunger
Not enough to eat
So there's really no time to be
Tripping on me

29. Earth to Bella
You think you’ve got it all figured in
Earth to Bella
Everything you know is wrong

30. Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween

(LOL #30 for the timely win)

Have fun. (^_^)

posted by Ocnarf @ 2:48 PM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home