Friday, June 08, 2007

Schrödinger + Rant

Schrodinger's Headache

(I like paradoxes. See which ones you can spot here.)


Just a nice confuzzling jumble of a comic I thought of long ago. I've been wanting to post this here for some time now, if not for the evil, evil LOSS OF MY INTERNET interfering with literally everything I'm currently preoccupied with.

Just when I finally found a small part-time gig writing articles for a website.

Just when I finally felt like doing some research for writing a new batch of short stories for the coming school year.

Just when a friend finally found a way to play Guilty Gear XX #Reload online. OMFG 10FPS lag screw spamn00bs who cant FRC!!! LOL!!!111

Not a bad one-two with the evil, evil HD crash (see previous post), I've practically been knocked out. Because of this, I will not be posting as often as I want to for the time being.

I've said it a thousand times, so one more is probably not going to hurt: This sucks.

posted by Ocnarf @ 9:13 AM   0 have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home