Thursday, December 27, 2007

Playlist survey, while waiting for the New Year (and possibly the MMFF gimiks before that) to come around

1) Open up your library (iPod, Winamp, iTunes, etc.)

2) Put it on shuffle

3) Press play

4) for each question, type in what song is playing

5) hit next for each question


----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What do people assume when they first look at me?

Honesty – Billy Joel (O RLY?)

2. What will be a big challenge in life for me?

Mamaw – Kayokasee/Michael V. (My ENTIRE life? NOOOOOO)

3. Am I a good boyfriend/girlfriend?

It Ends Tonight – All-American Rejects (No, at least according to this song)

4. Do I have a Secret Admirer?

Painless – Mae (Turned apathetic at the idea of secret admirers, methinks)

5. Will I ever become manically depressed in my life?

Torn (Punk Goes Pop version) – Off By One (If this doesn’t mean I’m manically depressed already)

7. Is someone trying to kill me?


Lightness – Death Cab for Cutie (“Oh, instincts are misleading; you shouldn’t think what you’re feeling”)

8. What is my sexual preference?

Everybody Hurts – The Corrs (Unintentional emo)

9. What am I afraid of?

Baby I Love Your Way – All Star Reggae (Nothing, it seems. LOVE LOVE LOVE!)

10. What will I be doing in a few years?

Losing My Religion - REM (Can’t get more direct than that, I guess)

11. What is some good advice for me?

We’re So Far Away – Mae (Go mushy over other people, I guess)

12. What should I do instead of this quiz?

Kundiman – Silent Sanctuary (Mush up even moar, this thing tells me to)

13. Will you get married?

Ice Box – Omarion (Moar unintentional emo, methinks)

14. What is the story of your life?


Departure - Noriyuki Asakura (Even moar unintentional emo)

15. How can you get ahead in life?

For a Pessimist, I’m Pretty Optimistic – Paramore (Bipolar creme-of-teh-crap cliches aside...)

16. What is the best thing about your friends?

Out of the Blue – Michael Learns to Rock (They take me ”right out of the blue”! Whee!)

17. What song describes you?

Ride the Lightning – Metallica (But I’m not Ky Kiske, dammit)

18. How does the world see you?

Champagne Supernova – Oasis (I’m not THAT much of a drunk, you know)

19. Will you have a happy life?

Stepping Out (Late Night Slow Dance remix) – Ministry of Sound (“Could you think it over when we get older?”)

20. How can I make myself happy?

The Joker (Fatboy Slim remix) – Fatboy Slim (As they say, laughter is the best medicine)

21. What should you do with your life?

The Suffering – Coheed and
Cambria (Contemplate suicide?)

22. Will you ever have children?

Theme from Noontime Show – Itchyworms (“Sali na, pati ang pamilya!”)

posted by Ocnarf @ 7:18 PM   2 have spoken

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what! abs diet? francooooooo! :D

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Ocnarf said...

Abs > Boobs

Peeeeeace. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home